Our program encourages children to be actively involved in the learning process, and to experience a variety of activities appropriate for their age and stage of development in the context of a Greek Orthodox environment.
At St. George Preschool we believe...
• Continuous learning should be the focus of the school.
• In fostering joy and excitement for learning.
• That successful learning experiences require careful development and implementation of curriculum, assessment and instruction.
• That together – teachers, students, administrators, staff, parents and community – we can, and do, make a difference.
Our classes feature:
· Individual and group activities to develop social, language and cognitive skills
· Field trips and Special Guests
· Circle time, creative time, games, crafts, music and P.E.
· Developmentally appropriate activities following monthly themes
· An enclosed indoor gymnasium
In our school, children learn through play, planned by adults, important language skills in Greek and in English, social skills, motor coordination, and self-confidence.
Our teachers, who are warm, nurturing and experienced, can assure for your child a positive transition to and beyond. We encourage you to contact us to set up a tour of our school, and to meet our teachers. You are also welcomed to call with any questions you may have about our program. We are happy to have you as part of our St. George Family. Both full and half day programs are available, as well as after school enrichment programs. No prior Greek knowledge is required.
Contact us at: email@example.com